Calling all interested in sharing their Bliss!
I am looking for a few good bloggers to guest blog on The Blissful Adventure while I am traveling in Italy in May.
Travel Bloggers, Food Bloggers, Photographers, and Humorists to the front of the line 🙂
For 25 consecutive days I will post a morning blog from one of my talented colleagues in on of the following topics:
- Italy Travel – Because that is where I will be
- Italian Food – Because this is what I will be eating (recipes are required)
- Italy Photos – Because I will be taking them too
- Italy Humor – If you have a funny story about being in Italy from Italy or married to an Italian.
- Haiku – I will definitely need the Haiku Sunday to continue so if you can post at least 5 original images (preferably of Italy) and do 5 Haiku the job is yours
I will post in the afternoons or evenings in days when I can find a break in the action; otherwise, I will be relying on my team (my fellow bloggers) to keep my blog fresh and alive.
If you have an interest in being part of this fun and community-building exercise email your idea(s) to me at email@example.com
All entries will be sent to me and approved in advance. Your posts will introduce you as the guest blogger and link readers directly to your blog. I encourage you all to post a link to your guest appearance on the day the blog will run which I will inform you of in advance. If you are selected to guest blog on TBA all entries must be in by Sunday April 29, 2012 to be considered.
I am confident this will be great fun!
Michael – The Blissful Adventurer