Ca’ del Fico is available in May!
Since I have been involved in Puglia my dear friend Antonello’s stunning villa (Ca’ del Fico)in the hills outside of FASANO in Puglia has never been available in May. As my readers know I fell in love with this amazing property in 2006 when I set eyes upon its’ acres of olive trees, orchards of figs, and view of the Adriatic. Now, my first year removed as owner of Southern Visions Travel, I am more enamored than ever by the region and by this stunning piece of property.
- 2 full bedrooms including one in an ancient restored trullo
- 1 completely remodeled bath
- Free Wi-Fi all over the property (still unheard of in Puglia)
- Gorgeous Pool overlooking the sea and the Figs
- Excellent and well-equipped kitchen for fabulous food preparation
- Access to amazing bicycles and bike routes*
- Available cooking classes with a seriously talented local chef*
- Full day trips to mozzarella making, pasta making, and really killer wineries*
This is really an Italy that is not on the beaten path and not along the tourist routes of the usual money-heavy assholes that turn and burn these kinds of properties. Ca’ del Fico has soul and Antonello can even arrange local bands and DJs to turn your vacation into a nightclub filled with locals, homemade panzerotti, and massage therapists onsite*
Check out the website and mention my blog for up to 20% off the typical May rate. Antonello and I can assist you with air arrangements and it is very likely this would be the best vacation of your life. Puglia is what Italy is all about and the food alone is worth the airfare.
Tell you friends as the Villa can manage up to 5 (maybe even 6) guests with ease.
There is nothing like Puglia in May (Ca del Fico)